Costs and Deadlines
- $150 per course (cash or cheque, payable whether you take the course for full credit or audit)
- Cheques payable to The Free Methodist Church in Canada (Be sure to make a notation on the cheque with your name and the course name.)
- Bring tuition payment to pay on the first day of the course.
- A complete textbook list will be provided with a syllabus and information letter upon registration. Please note that the cost for textbooks and supplies is NOT included in the tuition.
Travel & Meals
- Cost of travel, meals and accommodation are not included in the tuition. Participants are responsible for their own travel, meals and housing arrangements. Billets MAY be available through the host church upon request. More information is available in the letter sent to participants upon registration.
Registration Deadline: 2 weeks before the first day of the course
How to Register:
For more information on these courses contact:
Susan DePlanché, Director of Personnel Office
Telephone: 289-362-1555 Fax: 905-848-2603